Sunday 15th October - HARVEST SERVICES
A Creche (for babies and pre-school children) is available in the Samuel Boyd Hall during the Morning Service and children (P1 to P6) are welcome in Children’s Church.
11.30 am: Rev Stephen Johnston
5:45 pm: Youth Fellowship (Parents please encourage young people to come along)
6:20 pm: Time of prayer
7:00 pm: Rev William Moody (Brookside, Ahoghill)
- Harvest Offering for Building Fund
Monday 16th October
** There will be no BB or GB on Monday – Anchor Boys, Senior Section, Explorers and Company Section are all cancelled due to the storm warnings issued by the MET Office.
Tuesday 17th October
* Noah’s Ark (Parents & Toddlers): 9.30 am — 11.30 am
* Bowling Fellowship @7.30 pm
Wednesday 18th October
* BB Junior Section: 7.00 pm — 8.30 pm
* Church Choir Practice @8.00 pm. New members welcome
Thursday 19th October
* Midweek Fellowship with Stephen Cowan (Kenya) @ 8.00 pm
Friday 20th October
* Youth Club: 7.00 pm — 9.00 pm for all P5 children and upwards
Saturday 21st October
* Prayer Time—8.45 am — 9.30 am in Choir Room
* The Samuel Donaldson Hall will be open from 10 am to receive gifts of flowers, fruit, vegetables, etc. and other suitable symbols of farming life for decorating the Church for the Harvest Services. We need help with the decorating of the Church. Please meet in the Hall at 1.30 pm.
Sunday 22nd October
* 10.15 am: Sunday School
* 11.30 am: Rev Stephen Johnston
* 5.45 pm: Youth Fellowship
* 6.30 pm: Time of Prayer
* 7.00 pm: Rev Stephen Johnston
PRESBYTERY TRIP TO KENYA: The Newry Presbytery is considering sending a team of young adults to do children’s and youth work in Tuum (N. Kenya) in August 2018. Members of this team would have to be 18 years old and belong to a Presbyterian Church. Stephen Cowan will be speaking at a Midweek meeting in Kilkeel Presbyterian on Thursday 19th October at 8.00 pm and will speak more about this possibility as well as the general work. Those interested in finding out more about this possible trip, should come to this meeting.
WOULD ALL LEADERS OF ORGANISATIONS PLEASE CHECK TO ENSURE THAT HALLS ARE LEFT IN THE WAY THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO FIND THEM. THANK YOU.
BINS—All organisations please note that the church now has a brown bin. ALL food waste is to go into this bin.
15th Oct: Gillian Orr, Roberta Orr, Suzanne Brown
22nd Oct: Ruth Burns, Joanna Burns, Emma Wallace
29th Oct: Sandra Haugh, Margaret Graham, Vera Johnston
DATES FOR DIARY
* Saturday 21st October: Open Doors Celebration in Assembly Buildings, Belfast (leaflets in porch)
* Saturday 28th October: The Hub—Disney Fancy Dress Night & 2 Course Meal in Mourne Presbyterian Church Hall at 7.30 pm. More info at facebook.com/thehubkilkeel (details on porch table).
* Tuesday 7th November: Meeting of Elders @8:00 pm
* Tuesday 21st November : Taking Care—Elders Training in Annalong @ 7:00 pm
* Thursday 23rd November: Praise Night @8 pm in the Church
* Saturday 24th February 2018: Irish Men’s Convention (more details to follow)