Sunday 25th March
A Creche (for babies and pre-school children) is available in the Samuel Boyd Hall during the Morning Service and children (P1 to P6) are welcome in Children’s Church.
11.30 am: Rev Stephen Johnston - Matthew 21:1-22 “Judgement Amidst the Palms”
5:45 pm: Youth Fellowship
6:30 pm: Time of Prayer
7:00 pm: Rev Stephen Johnston: Matthew 21:28—22:14 “Palm Sunday Parables”
Missionary Support Fund will be received today – February offering: £1126.00
Tuesday 27th March
* Noah’s Ark Toddlers: 9.30 am – 11.30 am
* Bowling Fellowship @7.30 pm
Wednesday 14th March
* Church Choir Practice @8.00 pm
Thursday 15th March
* NO Midweek Fellowship
Friday 16th March
* United Prayer Meeting @7.00 am in Christ Church
* Good Friday Communion Service @8.00 pm
Sunday 1st April – Easter Sunday
* 6.00 am: Easter Dawn Service at Cloughmore Stone—Cars leaving from Church at 5.15 a.m. sharp
* 10.15 am: Sunday School
* 11.30 am: Church Family Service—Rev Stephen Johnston
* 6.00 pm: Praise Service—Rev Stephen Johnston
Easter offering for Building fund
MEN’S LASER QUEST for anyone 16+ Saturday 7th April in Sheepsbridge leaving Church at 7.00 pm for Newry. Cost £10.00.
YOUTH FELLOWSHIP WEEKEND 2018—13th—15th April—Trinity Presbyterian, Ballymoney. Everyone from P7 upwards invited. An action weekend with loads of food, fun and Christian fellowship all centred around God’s Word. Fun activities including Barry’s Amusements/Whiterock beach/Cinema and more. Cost £30 (sibling discount included). Forms in the porch or speak to Dave McIlveen—07739863585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNION CLASSES—These have been set for 4 Mondays—16th, 23rd and 30th April and 7th May, all at 7.00 pm. If interested, speak to the minister.
BINS—It is important that everyone using bins on church property endeavour to use them correctly. In particular please try to ensure that all food items go into the brown bin. Plastic bottles, paper, cardboard and cans etc. should go into the blue bins. Thank you.
COFFEE MORNING on Saturday 31st March from 10 a.m.—12 noon in Mourne Presbyterian Church Hall in support of Newcastle/Kilkeel RUC Welfare Group.
Community Outreach Team 2018—Dates 14th July to 27th July 2018. This is an opportunity to serve in two local communities in the Kilkeel area (Kitty’s Road and Atticall). Our goal is to build purposeful relationships with both communities and share the love of our Saviour. Opportunities to be involved in kids clubs, coffee mornings, sports, arts and crafts, fun days, teaching, praise and more! If interested please contact Dave McIlveen—phone 07739863585—Email: email@example.com
Closing date for applying is 7th April. You must be 14 or older to apply. We would love your HELP in:
- Being part of the team—young people and adults are encouraged to apply
- Cooking a meal for the team or providing help in the kitchen
25th March: Ruth Burns, Joanna Burns, Emma Wallace
1st Apr: Sandra Haugh, Margaret Graham, Vera Johnston
8th Apr: June Glanville, June Magill, Karen Norris
DATES FOR DIARY
* Thursday 12th April: Small Groups @8.00 pm
* Saturday 14th April: PW Afternoon Tea @ 2pm in Samuel Donaldson Hall
* Friday 20th April: Youth Club BBQ @ 7.00 pm
* Sunday 29th April: PW Service @ 11:3o am