Sunday 14th April
A Creche (for babies and pre-school children) is available in the Samuel Boyd Hall during the Morning Service and children (P1 to P6) are welcome in Children’s Church.
* 10.15 am: Sunday School
* 11.30 am: Rev Stephen Johnston Luke 19 v 28-44 “The Arrival of the King”
* 7.00 pm: Rev Stephen Johnston 1st Samuel 30 & 31 “Life of David – When you think you are at the end of the road!”
Wednesday 17th April
* Church Choir Practice @8.00 pm
Friday 19th April
* Good Friday Service of Communion @8pm
Saturday 20th April
* Newcastle & Kilkeel RUC Welfare Group Annual Coffee Morning in Mourne Presbyterian Church Hall (10 am to 12 noon)
Sunday 21st April – EASTER SUNDAY
* Presbytery Dawn Service at Cloghmore Stone leaving from front of church at 5.15 am
* 10.15 am: Sunday School
* 11.30 am: Family Service—Rev Stephen Johnston
* 7.00 pm: Praise Service—Rev Stephen Johnston
** Easter Offering—10% of this offering will go to support the work of Stephen & Angelina Cowan in Kenya.
14th Apr: Marian Hanna, Sandra Wilkins, Elizabeth Forsythe
21st Apr: Barbara Graham, Sandra Bolton, Elaine Hanna
28th Apr: Mary Girvan, Linda Curran, Rachel Chambers
DATES FOR DIARY:
* Wednesday 17th April: Mourne Stimulus Day Centre Easter Fayre in Christ Church Hall from 10.30 am — 2 pm
* 19th-23rd April :Bangor Convention Easter 2019 (leaflets in porch)
* Thursday 25th April :Book Signing in Kilkeel Faith Mission Bookshop (2 pm—4 pm) Maud Kells signing her new book “An Open Door—A true story of courage in Congo”. Maud will be speaking at Mourne Presbyterian Midweek at 8.00 pm. All welcome.
* Saturday 27th April: Family Walk for the whole church at Dinny Water (see notice below)
* Tuesday 30th April: Membership Classes will be held on Tuesdays 30thApril, 7th May, 14th May & Thursday 16th May. If interested speak to the minister.
FAMILY WALK FOR ALL THE CHURCH—Meet at Dinny Water at 10.30 am on Saturday 27th April. After walk we are meeting at Binnian Hall for a light lunch. Please note—Sign sheet in porch if you plan to attend the walk. Thank you.
STUART TOWNEND CONCERT—Stuart Townend is coming to Kilkeel and plans to be in Christ Church on Wednesday 15th May 2019 at 7.30 pm. Tickets cost £15.00 Tickets available in the Faith Mission Bookshop.
KPC YOUTH WEEKEND 2019—A Church youth camp weekend is planned for 3rd to 5th May 2019 in Co Armagh. It is for young people P7 and upwards. Activities of outdoor pursuits, water sports, land activities, loads of craic, food and fellowship. Special guest Jordan Jones speaking from God’s Word at the weekend. Consent forms in porch or from GB, BB or Youth Fellowship leaders.
Community Outreach Team 2019—Dates 14th July to 21st July 2019
This is an opportunity to serve in two local communities in the Kilkeel area (Kitty’s Road and Atticall). Our goal is to build purposeful relationships with both communities and share the love of our Saviour. There are many opportunities to be involved in kids clubs, coffee mornings, sports, arts and crafts, fun days, teaching, praise and more! It’s a great chance to share your Christian faith with the communities of Kitty’s Road and Atticall. If interested please contact Dave McIlveen - Phone: 07739863585 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRAYER HANDBOOK - A weekly leaflet called ‘Let’s Pray’ is available by email. Go to the Presbyterian website to access this leaflet—www.presbyterianireland.org and follow the prayer resource link.